Prev: Re: Can a FT only Fleet be viable? Next: Re: Fighter House Rules.

Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:22:21 EST
Subject: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

Do you play in cm's, have a large table, or use the floor (Get it out of
the gutter, guys - I  *Know* what some of you are thinking...  Just
thought I'd head that off...)?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

-----

-----
>Elizabeth Fulton
>c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
>GPO Box 1538
>HOBART
>TASMANIA 7001
>AUSTRALIA
>Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
>Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053
>
>email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Can a FT only Fleet be viable? Next: Re: Fighter House Rules.