Prev: Re: [SG] Vehicle design Next: Re: Gravitics was Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

Re: Can a FT only Fleet be viable?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:26:07 +1100
Subject: Re: Can a FT only Fleet be viable?

G'day guys,

 >Viable as in..."FT ships could fight FB
 >ships and have a chance of winning"?

In my experience no. We had a guy here who wanted to stick by his FT2
fleet
and not redesign under FB. He got his butt kicked every time. We were
playing vector so the aft arc problem wasn't to bad and his weapons did
punch, but his hulls blew up way before ours. That was the clincher, not

enough hull to hang around (especially if the FSE turned up).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [SG] Vehicle design Next: Re: Gravitics was Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!