Prev: Re: [FT] Defending with SMLs Next: Re: Can a FT only Fleet be viable?

Re: [SG] Vehicle design

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:04:05 +1100
Subject: Re: [SG] Vehicle design

G'day guys,

 >BTW, artillery in SG2 and DS2 has very
 >long range, as it does in real life.
 >Usually artillery vehicles are not
 >present on the table top in either game,
 >unless it's a feature of the scenario.

Speak for yourself mister, most of the guys here have artillery on table

(makes calling it a hell of a lot easier), I'm the only sucker who has
off
board stuff and that's because mine's ortillery... much harder to do CBR
on
that ;)

Having said that I don't disagree with what you told Jaime mech wise
though.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Defending with SMLs Next: Re: Can a FT only Fleet be viable?