Prev: Re: Winter War 28 Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: Winter War 28

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:23:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Winter War 28

From: Scott Case <tgunner@hotmail.com>

> Another scenario I'm considering is a Dirtside scenario set in deep
space...
> yeah, wierd... ;)
>
> Really though, the background that I'm using suggests conflicts in
space
> with marines attacking colonial outposts on airless moons and
planetoids. It
> would be cool to have a 3D Dirtside battle with troops running
around 3D
> planetoids and having dropships for close support

This would be _bad_, Scott.  It would encourage people to think about
the techniques for attacking planetoids and small moons.  Such as 100%
of the real estate in the Alarishi Empire.  Instead, let's consider
techniques for assaulting a certain prominent organization's building
in New York.

Prev: Re: Winter War 28 Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report