Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: Building 'unusual' starships

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:20:36 EST
Subject: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:17:41 -0500 "Peter Mancini"
<peter_mancini@msn.com> writes:
>>From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>
>>when I returned to the
>>supermarket the special packs were all gone :-(
>
>You need to check out the FAQ's on making your own vulcanized rubber
>molds!
>A bit of work just to make a couple of ships, but if you had to
>justify it,
>it wouldn't be a hobby.
>
>--Peter

While this wasn't directed to me it made me think about doing it until I
realized most beads (and wire/glue) wouldn't likely hold up in the mold
making process.  Or would it?  Got a URL for these FAQ's?

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING! [And MANDATORY!]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report