Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

From: Mark Kochte <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:58:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Beth Fulton wrote:

> less than 10 loved it (particularly Jar-Jar). Come to think of it how
old
> were we all when the originals came out?? ;)

14 or 15, don't quite remember. I DO remember reading the book
before I ever even HEARD of the movie! (was on a 9-day geology
field trip around Ohio and my science teacher asked what I was
reading, then told me it was being made into a movie when I
showed him the cover of the book). Still have said book. Didn't
fully understand the cover art before the movie (thought Vader's
mask/headpiece was some sort of temple Luke and the droids were
standing in front of; never made the connection 'til I saw the movie)

Indy

Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report