Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Corvus Drop Ship

Corvus Drop Ship

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:51:36 -0500
Subject: Corvus Drop Ship

Hi all, anyone know what happened to Grendal Miniatures?  I got a drop
ship
from them a few years ago at Cold Wars called the Corvus.  It is a great

model!	I would love to have two more but I can't seem to find anyone
selling their stuff anymore.  The model is really well done.  I'll take
pics
and post if anyone is interested in seeing them.  I hope they still
exist.

--Peter
P.S. Is this in plain format or HTML?  I've been trying to work the
settings
so that it comes out plain so those with lower tech level mail readers
can
read my lofty prose.  ;-)
_______
______
Get more from the Web.	FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Corvus Drop Ship