Prev: RE: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat Next: RE: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat

Re: Winter War 28

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:33:14
Subject: Re: Winter War 28

> > Anyone else planning on running any GZG sessions there (DS,SG,FT)? >
>If
> > so, it may be kinda fun to coordinate scenarios...

I won't be at that convention, but I'm considering doing one at Cold
Wars in
Pennsylvania in March. I'm curious about what you might do scenario
wise.
Maybe we can give each other some ideas.
_______
______
Get more from the Web.	FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: RE: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat Next: RE: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat