Prev: Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 29 Nov 2000 14:23:29 -0800
Subject: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

A little while ago someone was asking for tips on creating starship
corridors f
or SG2 (or was it FMA?).

I found this site that SG2 and FMA players should find interesting:

http://www.ainsty.co.uk/

It's a British company that makes resin terrain. The picture on the home
page i
s a sewer system that could be used in almost any era. It looks awesome
(I'm re
ally tempted for a Call of Cthulhu game...). They also sell sci-fi
corridors, f
or starships or ground complexes.

I'm sure a number of you will want to check it out. Anyone have any
comments on
 the company?

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com