Prev: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether). Next: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 29 Nov 2000 14:19:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Peter, I thought the Star Wars article was pretty good myself. And bang
on.

As for the fighter models, I was commenting on Oerjan's comment that
fighters c
ost too little unless you use the morale rules. I was wondering how much
people
 on the list figured they were overpriced by.

Also, you're sending your messages as HTML, I think. I can read them
fine on my
 canada.com account but can't read them at home. You might want to set
up your
mail reader to send only text to the list.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether). Next: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site