Prev: Re: Wombat(Brit Kind) Rampage (was something else altogether). Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Wombat(Brit Kind) ..stats

From: "chubbybob" <bob@r...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 02:07:08 +0100
Subject: Wombat(Brit Kind) ..stats

Hi everyone..
       details from book on UK armed forces c1980
anti tank recoiless rifle.
120mm cal. fires 28lb hesh round. penetration approx 400mm total round
weight 60lbs
barrel 33.3cal
MV 1,515ft/sec
range static target 1094 yds
	   moving tgt 820
four rounds per minute
weight 650ibs

in use by British from mid 60's also used by australians.
portee but could be and was normally ground mounted with a crew of
three..

	Bob DeAngelis