Prev: Re: Wombat Rampage.. Very OT Brian Next: Re: Wombat(Brit Kind) Rampage (was something else altogether).

Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).

From: oldecoot@w...
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:33:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).

the Beast wrote:

>I think I remember seeing them
>in action down at Ft. Riley, KS.

I remember seeing on the news jeep mounted RR being used in Viet Nam.
Usually they were shown being fired pointed out the sides.  I don't
recall them fired out the front or rear.

	  Eric

Fools say they learn by experience. I prefer to profit by other people's
experience -
Otto von Bismarck

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7663/

Prev: Re: Wombat Rampage.. Very OT Brian Next: Re: Wombat(Brit Kind) Rampage (was something else altogether).