Prev: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:30:28 EST
Subject: Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:39:49 +0100 "chubbybob" <bob@retemail.es> writes:

>		  Bob DeAngelis

Welcome Bob, I'm a newbie (relative) to the list but they let me rant
anyway!

Regrets of no full time opponent.

I understand the wife thing, my Beautiful Princess was a great gnome PC
for years in my old D&D campaign but doesn't do war games either.

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn (first war game played 1959)
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING! [And MANDATORY!]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page