Prev: RE: SG2 pickup game suggestions Next: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (Ranitzsch, Karl Heinz)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:06:53 +0100
Subject: Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

----- Original Message -----
From: "chubbybob" <bob@retemail.es>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 2:39 PM

> hi All
>	 I am new to the list but not to gaming..  I game a non Tufley
> universe in civil war using the ships (mainly heavily converted) from
GW
> empire range. I have used both FT , BFG and several lesser known rules
> sets.. I "discovered" GZG dirtside figures while looking for a source
of
6mm
> minis on the web a few weeks ago... I live in Spain where gaming is
> "limited" and solo play..

Welcome to the list.

In which corner of Spain do you live ? I know there are various wargames
club scattered about. On Egroups ( www.egroups.com ) there is a Spanish
discussion list 'DBM' : http://www.egroups.com/messages/dbm. They are
primarily concerned with ancient/medieval games, but it might be a
chance to
establish contacts.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: SG2 pickup game suggestions Next: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse