Prev: Re: SG2 close assault Next: RE: Modern Close Assault

Re: Modern Close Assault

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:39:16 EST
Subject: Re: Modern Close Assault

>Very true.  For example, in real warfare, soldiers generally don't
>carry 1500 rounds into the field with them, unlike some of the
>wanks that I've played against in paintball games.

I make it my life's mission to geek tossers like that early and often.
<Pow
pow pow pow> "Hit!" "Sorry, didn't hear that..." <pow pow pow pow>

>I truly hate playing indoors.	I can only imagine (thankfully) what
>it must've been like for troops to have to clear out cities and
>villages.

It gets the blood flowing, doesn't it.	I am not a big fan as you tend
come away with injuries EVEN IF you weren't hit.  Also the high heart
rate
wears you out.	Finally, people are so wired and tense that occasionally
the
outcome is determined in melee (which generally disqualifies both
parties!)
There is a report online somewhere that describes the fighting in
Grozny.
Check it out.

Now if only there were an option to nuke the site from orbit in paint
ball... :-D

--Pete
P.S. for you non-paintball players out there.  1500 rounds weigh about
15
pounds or a stones weight!  It is a truely rediculous amount of ammo.
If
only the fully auto weapons in the game had more realistic recoil!!!

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: SG2 close assault Next: RE: Modern Close Assault