Prev: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars Next: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:05:32 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE

>Looks good - I like the idea of using video cases to hold
>miniatures - I assume you just glue a bit of foam in and
>there you go. Has anyone else used this method of storage?
>What kind of foam did you use?

Any rigid plastic case will due, and you can pick up foam scraps at
futon shops (I find that 1 in. works very well for my needs) for very
little $$

After that, scuff the plastic somewhat to give the glue something to
grip, and you're in business. Regular PVA glue works just fine.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars Next: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars