Prev: Re: [SG2] close assault query Next: Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE

Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:49:36 EST
Subject: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

They were .45???!!!! Holy Freaking Shoe Shine!	I imagine it left many a
Red
Coat with a sore shoulder!  And many a Zulu village less one Brave.

I reverse myself then - these guns were killers.  How many rounds a
minute
could one get off?  How long did it take to reload?

--Peter

>Maybe, but Martini-Henry mkI/II rifles (.45 caliber) gave atrocious
>wounds.  I'm currently running them with d10 impact.  I've always
>considered SG2's wounded to mean "wounded badly enough that he can't
>continue."  There were a lot of wounded Zulu in Zulu War battles that
>died after the battle from serious wounds.  The way I see it, any Zulu
>that takes a real wound is going out of action.

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] close assault query Next: Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE