Prev: NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] Next: Re: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

RE: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:14:29 -0500
Subject: RE: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

We of Palm Beach County Florida are ready.  We are prepared to send
thousands of Condo Commandos (most of them WWII veterans) to disrupt the
house of Commons.  We have arranged to send you several cruise ships
full of
Cubans to seek political asylum. We are also sending you a few thousand
extra lawyers.

Andy Apter
Plam Beach, Florida (home of the recount)
See us at COMDEX @ Anarchists R Us