Prev: Silly Americans in the UK, was Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE Next: RE: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE]

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:55:43 -0600
Subject: NAC? Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE]

In spite of calling dead horse beating, I read a rather predictable
post,
and found:
3. We suppose we could compromise on the national symbol, combining
the British lion and the American eagle to a new symbol, the griffon.

Actually, I rather like it, though I'd prefer y draig goch.

Before he was a king, he was a prince.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler