Prev: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd) Next: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:13:21 -0600
Subject: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

I was about to mention the several things that confused me: if Tony
Blair
is our CEO, how will anybody notice a difference from Bill, from whom he
took notes to BECOME PM? Isn't the USA doing fairly well in football AND
rugby in international competition already?

Then I said: time to call sufficient thrashing of moribund equine.

The_Beast (who uses 'merde' all the time, thank you very much)

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd) Next: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars