Prev: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars Next: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:57:13 -0500
Subject: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:51:33 -0500, "Chris DeBoe"
<LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET>
wrote:

>of
>> >game.
>borders
>
>The Blue Bombers are no more?

No, that's CFL. Not American football, it's Canadian football. A far
superior
breed of football. *G*

>Given that DaimlerChrysler just yesterday made it plain that "Daimler"
is
>the important part of the name, this may become moot.

And apparently the number of North American cars built in Ontario is
almost up
to the levels of those built in Michigan, it may be doubly moot. *S*

>And why didn't he go on to Teddy?  That's what has been bothering me.

All he had to do was wreck the steering on Teddy's car... *S* By the
time they
got to Teddy, they decided to "make it look like an accident". *G*

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars Next: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)