Prev: Re: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd) Next: Re: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd)

Re: [HIST] The origin of the Second American Civil War and the NAC

From: jfoster@k...
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:14:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [HIST] The origin of the Second American Civil War and the NAC

<pre>
"Barclay, Tom" wrote:

> <HUMOR>
>
> I suspect, with the list behaving sporadically, this didn't make it.
So I
> resend.

I was wondering if/when someone was going to post this. I was refraining
very strongly.	;-)  Maybe someone will post the dialogue between King
Arthur and the peasants about governments from the Holy Grail next...

;-)

Mk

</pre>

Strange men, lurking in lists is no basis for a system of comedy! If I
said I
was humorous just because some moistened git lobbed a bit of forwarded
email at

me, they'd put me away!

Come see the silliness inherent in the system!
:)