Prev: Full Thrust maps site moving Next: Re: [FMA - possibly SG2/DS2] spotted/observed rules concept

Re: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:22:15 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?

In a message dated 11/13/00 6:11:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jon@gzg.com
writes:

<< >http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=378471
 >Also from TMP.

 Hmmm, looks a bit Gear-Krieg-ish to me.....

 Jon (GZG)

 >----------
 >>From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk>
 >>To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
 >>Subject: [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?
 >>Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2000, 4:41 AM
 >>

 >> Got this from the Miniatures Page website
 >>
 >> http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=3341
 >> -------------------------------------
 >> We've learned that Alector, the company which acquired the
Alternative
 >>Armies
 >> properties in 1999, has released the formerly out-of-production 15mm

product
 >lines.
 >> 15mm Science Fiction >>

These predate Dream Pod 9 by quite a bit. They're available from Brigade

miniatures in New Jersey and in the near future a few select stores.
Hope to
have ours in a few weeks.

Faron

Little Wars
11213C Lee Highway
Fairfax Va 22030
(703) 352-9222
(703) 352-9279<fax>

Prev: Full Thrust maps site moving Next: Re: [FMA - possibly SG2/DS2] spotted/observed rules concept