Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Chits vs. Dice

Re: Chits vs. Dice

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:16:49 +0000
Subject: Re: Chits vs. Dice

Peter Mancini wrote:

> Aron,
> I can't speak for everyone but my complaint against the chits is that
you
> only have one set.  In a large multi-player game, you can't have
several
> people resolving action at the same time.  This is unforgivable
(unless of
> course Jon meant it as a marketing ploy for us to buy 4+ copies of the
> game...)

I've never found this to be a problem, even in a large game, mainly
because of
the alternating move sequence in DS2 (and SG2). Because each side moves
/ fires
a single unit alternately, we've found that it is almost impossible to
have
action occuring in two places at once and this has proved to be the
biggest
barrier to very large multiplayer games. How does everyone else deal
with this
problem ?

Tony

Prev: Re: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Chits vs. Dice