Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry Next: Re: Chits vs. Dice

Re: Chits vs. Dice

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:03:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Chits vs. Dice

>Extra chits ARE available ($10 USA, IIRC)

And direct from us in the UK, at 3.95 UKP (plus p&p) per set of two
sheets.
DS and SG sets both available.
Sure, we COULD have put two sets (or more) in each book, but that would
have greatly increased the price of the rules for everyone, and you only
need extra counters if you're going to play very big games. Producing
laminated and die-cut counters is expensive, so supplying only what most
players will need and letting those few who want more buy them
separately
seems the best solution for all.....

Jon (GZG)

<peter_mancini@msn.com>