Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry Next: Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

RE: The Primus Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:27:08 -0700 (MST)
Subject: RE: The Primus Re: What is the location of the rebel base?

Dean's got it right, it came with the 6" Vir figure.  It's not that
small
about 2" across, in the same physical size as the rest of the
micromachines.

I need to start including a measuring tape in the photos.  Scale is just

impossible to judge in the photos.

Mike

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Dean Gundberg wrote:

> > ***
> > Right, they're the two directly under the Centauri Primus
battleship, AND
> > JUST WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?
> > ***
> >
> > Let me guess: it's a ringer in the group. Not Galoob, but

Premiere/Diamond/whateverthenameofthecompanythatdidthe'action'figures.