Prev: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question Next: Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles

RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:42:10 +0100
Subject: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question

Jaime wrote:

>I have a solution for missiles and plasma bolts. If we take the vector
>movement system  everything has enercia. Well it should anyrate :) So
>why not add the LAST turn's velocity to the missiles?

Because it has exactly the same problem as all other ways of coupling
missile range with the ship's speed: it gives missiles an effectively
unlimited range and ensures that they fire first...

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [FT] Salvo Missile Range + Plasma Bolt question Next: Re: SG2 questions, mostly shooting from vehicles