Prev: Re: [FT] Salvo Missile Range Next: Re: [SG2] WW2 Conversion!

Re: Pictures of OU power armour available yet?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:21:31 +0100
Subject: Re: Pictures of OU power armour available yet?

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> I think you may be getting confused with the new Japanese PA, Frits -
the
> OU ones have been available for a couple of years (they're the ones
like
> "eggs on legs"!). The Jap PA range is the one that was about to be
launched
> just after Colours, and it is now in full production from us. I'll try
> get round to taking some photos of it soon!

Whoops, I must have been elsewhere(in spirit, not in body). I'll look
forward
to the pictures. I was close though. Japan and the OU are both in the
Pacific:-)

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [FT] Salvo Missile Range Next: Re: [SG2] WW2 Conversion!