Prev: RE: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA) Next: Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 13:53:11 GMT
Subject: Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

In message <OFD8D2A931.028BD36C-ON8625698E.0016CC1B@uneb.edu>
	  devans@uneb.edu wrote:

[snip]

> Plasma's 'artillery' didn't seem available at short range, but I would
have
> given them slow-to-aim-and-fire possibilities.The baby seemed willing
> play close and personal in the TV series.
>
> I just have a personal problem with a weapon that's
near-orbital(movie) AND
> low ballistic(TV).

Actually near-orbital (movie _and_ tv), low ballistic (tv), and
anti-aircraft (tv).
Its even worse than that, they went and put plasma bugs on transports
for use as anti-ship weaponry :-)
-The versatile 'one size fits all' weapons bug :-)

[snip]

> The_Beast
>
> -Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon
>
> One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
> Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

I'd hack up some stats, but I don't have SGII (yet - probably get a
copy at Warfare).

Charles