Prev: Gurkha 2183 style - SG2 figs? Next: Re: [DSII] Anyone SST bug stats for Tankers and Plasmas? (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

Re: (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

From: "Jesse Casey" <jessecasey@n...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:47:55 -0600
Subject: Re: (whoops, and Aliens FMA)

Although I'm mostly sure ya'll have seen this ruleset for C-Maries vs
Aliens, I think it's one of the best "beer-n-pretzel" house-clearing
tabletop game I've come across.

"Is This Just Another Bug Hunt"
http://freespace.virgin.net/pete.jones/Rules/Science_Fiction/bughunt.htm

I've run this ruleset couple dozen or more times and have always had
positive comments from the players. I've used the random tables for
floorplan lay-out and pre-generated floorplans. I'd have to say that I
enjoyed the pre-gen'd floorplans more because then you only need to roll
for alien activations.	I use the Galoob Micro-machine Star-Wars figures
as
troops (about 21mm) and scratch-build "aliens" from pipe-cleaners.
[1inch
= 2meters]