Prev: RE: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough? Next: Re: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them?

Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:01:49 EST
Subject: Re: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough?

I don't have the rules in front of me right now but why would a weapon
mount
use the vehicles fire control?	I can see the main gun using it, but a
pintel mount?  Actually with the nice stability of a pintel mount, a MMG
or
HMG should be much superior to it's ground lugged varient, no?

--Peter

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: RE: SG2 vehicle targeting not good enough? Next: Re: UNSC Pics-Anyone have them?