Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

Re: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)

From: "Jaime" <sage@b...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:55:26 -0800
Subject: Re: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)

---- Begin Original Message ----
 From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@pacbell.net>
Sent: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:55:10 -0800
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods)

>Pods and Crew roll at the same time.
>Crew:	#   Roll to kill 1 pod or crew
>	 1     6
>	 2     5
>	 3     4
>Pod:	1     6
>
>If the crew factor is lost, the corresponding hull box
>is also lost.

---- End Original Message ----

So you'd end up something like fighter fights. Each side rolls and adds
their n
umerical bonus
to their die roll. I'm not sure I like the pure 6 for the pod, you'd
think some
thing specifically
designed to go and kill crw would be better then just the average crew
party wh
o don't get out
and do hand to hand fighting.

Jaime

Beer Mail, brought to you by your friends at beer.com.

Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.