Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

Sa'Vasku Assimulation Pods

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:02:25 EST
Subject: Sa'Vasku Assimulation Pods

"Ensign Dirk!  Ready your heat ray, there is a Pod coming down the
hallway!"

"Aye Aye Mine Captain!	Arg! There it is!  Take this you Mother..."

Blast!!!!

"Ensign, report the effect!"

"Um, hmm, well it's stopped.  It's looking at me, um, I think? Nope,
here it
comes! I think all I did was piss it off!"

Blast!!! Blast!!! Blast!!!

"Ensign, did you stop it?  Ensign, report!"

Gurgle.

"My captain, it blob stopped has.  Very effective this beam weapon of
hand.
All Clear, come out of hiding."

"Ensign?"

"Mine Captain, way to bridge you show me?  Lost am I from all this
confusion."

"You, sailor, go around the corner and see if Ensign Dirk is doing ok."

Gulp!

"Hey, Dirky old pal, you, um killed the blob?  Hey man, what's with the
funny look on your face... Oh shit."

Blast!!! Blast!!! Blast!!! Gurgle.

"Hey Captain, Dirky Ensign well.  Me well.  We all well.  Come on out.
Trouble all gone.  I hear party on bridge, big celebration, we all get
medal.	Let's go."

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.