Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Sa'Vasku Assimulation Pods

Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:45:45 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc.

Tom, by far the best way I know of is at a flea market table.  Put a
reasonable price on everything, negotiate and bargain - have fun.  I had
giant pile of junk that I was going to throw away when I moved several
years
ago.  My girlfriend at the time said, "have a yard sale."  I didn't
think it
would work, I mean the stuff was JUNK!	But sure enough I got $150 for
90%
of it, the rest I posted as free after 3:30.  By 4:30 there was no
evidence
of anything left behind - not even the card board boxes I brought stuff
down
in.  I was left just with cash.

My club has a Flea market table and it generates lots of cash for the
club
every year at conventions.  It works.

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Selling Figs, old games stuff, etc. Next: Sa'Vasku Assimulation Pods