Prev: Stargrunt III? BDS? Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

RE: Stargrunt III? BDS?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:31:19 -0500
Subject: RE: Stargrunt III? BDS?

Peter Mancini wrote:
> Hi all,
> have their been any rumors concerning SG III or "Bugs Don't Surf"? SG
II
is one of my
> favorite games so obviously I am really interested in learning more
about
any further
> development.

You were a day late in re-joining the list.  That was the topic of
discussion earlier this week.  You can check the archives when they show
up
but I will forward you Jon's 'Official' GZG response.

> I think it would e nice to have a fan version of B5 ship designs that
are
up to date with
> the current rules.

There are some nice conversions on the web, check out the The Babylon
Project Ship Builders Guild page for links to conversions, especially
Richard Bax's page
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/3552/tbpsbg/tbpsbg.html

Also you might want to avoid sending HTML email to this list.  It adds a
lot
of gunk and makes your message hard to read in the digest version of the
list.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Stargrunt III? BDS? Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?