Prev: RE: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win? Next: Re: [SG] New pictures

Re: [SG] New pictures

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] New pictures

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000, Laserlight wrote:

> > > I figure these are some of the best minis pics I've ever taken -
I'm
> going
> > > to scan & post more pictures from the same roll later this week.
> >
> > Realized I forgot the URL: go direct to
> > <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2gallery.html> & look at the bottom of
the
> > page.
>
> I'm going to take refuge in what I told Tom Barclay a little while
ago:
> "My camo scheme is plain grey.  Yes, including the grey face paint.
And
> the grey contact lenses too..."

More Primered Legions! At least you've got PSBish justification for it!

I've still got more unpainted/primered stuff than painted...

I'll scan some more of the recent photos this week - more SG2 vehicles
and
figures.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: RE: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win? Next: Re: [SG] New pictures