Prev: Re: GZG-WCC Next: Re: [SG] New pictures

RE: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:00:29 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

Pics are up, http://myweb.veriomail.com/mwbrown/gzgwcc1.htm. Excellent
time!
 Even our youngest participant (my son Alex, 6 on 10-29) had a great
time
(still talks of "Kabooming Don and Ted into Oblivion").  Lesson learned
on SG
and FMA:  PA is MEAN, as are Aliens (Originally rated d10x2, I'll change
2d10), green militia can't do a great deal.

The initiative system was one the Bay Area Stargrunt Guild uses.  Each
side
rolls 2d6, difference is number of squads the higher can activate before
the
next player.  Tie rolls end the turn.  Also allowed me to have multiple
tables
running.

Will I go next time?  You Betcha!

Michael Brown