Prev: Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win? Next: RE: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

Re: GZG-WCC

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG-WCC

--- Mark Reindl <mreindl@pacbell.net> wrote:
> I couldn't agree more.  Had a great time there even
> though we couldn't
> stay as long as we'd have liked!  Next year I'd like
> to see the huge
> human v. KV battle include other fleets besides the
> NAC; might give the
> humies more of a chance against the KV.  How did the
> Stargrunt game on
> Saturday afternoon turn out?
>
> Mark

Mark,
     John F. has almost all 'K' and NAC, he is
in the process of branching out to other types
and could not present organized squadrons of
other fleets.
     Human vs Kra'Vak, we are back to finding
the correct balance point value for the new
style ships.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win? Next: RE: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?