Prev: Re: Music to Game by Next: HH ships in FT?

RE: Late night DS2 - SG2 interface question: qualities

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:00:51 -0700
Subject: RE: Late night DS2 - SG2 interface question: qualities

I did a first pass,
http://myshell.veriomail.com/mwbrown/projects/dirtsidefmastyle.html

Or http://myshell.veriomail.com/mwbrown/projects/DS2FMA.zip

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	Barclay, Tom
Sent:	Saturday, October 21, 2000 11:34 PM
To:	Gzg Digest (E-mail)
Subject:	Late night DS2 - SG2 interface question: qualities

Hi

Again, something struck me (no, it wasn't the NBS Jon of Needham was
threatening me with... I rerouted his call to the Microshaft Tech
Support
line - where he undoubtedly got entirely correct and rather entirely
useless
information...I believe the NBS is actually seconded to california for
"internal security" at GZG-WCC-I) that I thought I'd ask about.

We talked about harmonizing the DS2 and SG2 systems (thanks for another
intelligent reply Oerjan, but your comment on classified stuff only
makes me
more fascinated...). What I was wondering was how we reconcile three
qualities in DS2 with 4 or 5 quality levels for systems in SG2
(especially
since I think the dice/quality level are not entirely compatible).

Has someone written rules for having all the quality bands in DS2
systems
(D4 to D12)?

On ammo:
I have (in SG2) tended to use SLAMs and GMS systems as limited ammo
systems.
I assume DFFG photonic cores aren't too large, nor is the ammo for gauss
or
other mass drivers. HKPs probably aren't even that large. Only standard
HVC
cannons actually probably have big bulky ammo.

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: Re: Music to Game by Next: HH ships in FT?