Prev: Re: Late night DS2 - SG2 interface question: qualities Next: RE: Late night DS2 - SG2 interface question: qualities

Re: Music to Game by

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 01:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Music to Game by

A while ago I posted a URL for mpgs from the 'Aliens' soundtrack -
having
just gotten the 'official' Aliens CD soundtrack I've got to say that the
missing tracks are mostly better. We had them running on Tony's computer
while playing SG2 & FMA a couple of weeks ago, and it was pretty cool.
Added to the ambience, certainly.

It got funny, too - someone was in the middle of moving a squad when the
music became really dark and ominous, so they're asked, "Are you really
sure you should be moving those guys there? The soundtrack sounds like
it
would be a bad idea..." :>

One of these eons I'm going to rip all the tracks off the commercial
Aliens CD, combine them in order with the 'missing' mpg tracks, and
re-burn a complete soundtrack CD for myself. Please don't hold your
breath
for this...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -