Prev: Re: FB2 errata - I found another Next: Re: Calendars was: Population modelling and relativity

Re: FB2 errata - I found another

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:49:11 +0100
Subject: Re: FB2 errata - I found another

Allan Goodall wrote:

>>The Do'San, yes. I thought that one was in the FAQ already  :-(
>>OTOH your page doesn't say which of the SSD and the tech specs is
>>correct ;-)
>
>*S* Well, yes, you're correct. I'll fix that. I DO state what the
correct >cost is. I just don't say which one in the book is incorrect.
The one that >says it is 671 points is incorrect. *G*

The alien tech specs don't list the ship costs (like they do in FB1),
but there's *another* discrepancy between the SSD and the tech specs
for the Do'San. Let's see if you can find it ;-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FB2 errata - I found another Next: Re: Calendars was: Population modelling and relativity