Prev: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion Next: CTHORR! CTHORR!

Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:39:29 -0700
Subject: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

 > ;) Have Fun
 >
 > Oh, and Ted and his helpers/minders: Good Luck and Good Work. Wish I
could
 > come. I have friends in San Jose (Milpitas) now so I might just make
it
down
 > to your neck of the woods for the next one (I assume there *will* be
a WCC
 > II) .

Tom - I'm holding you to this - I'll see you next year in the Bay Area!
Of course there will be a GZG WCC 2!  Let's just see how much money
I lose this year ...

And thanks for the "Carter Island Award" reminder ...

Thanks again to all of those guys who are helping to make my
dream of a GZG West Coast Con come true!  I'll see you all in
about 19 hours ...

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion Next: CTHORR! CTHORR!