Prev: [DS2][SG2] harmonizing spaces in vehicles Next: Re: [FT] SSD question

RE: [FT] SSD question

From: Brian Bell <bkb@b...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:06:24 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] SSD question

At 2000-10-17 -0500 08:31, you wrote:
> > I'm just curious how others have been creating their SSD's for an
> > exhibition
> > game?  I recently did a few using the bit mapped "ship bits"
> > which can be found
> > on the web.  These looked nice but the trouble was there were
> > quite a number of
> > pages of just ship diagrams and an additional page for orders.
> > This seemed to
> > cause much shuffling of paper which distracted from the game.

At GZGECC, and most games, I usually use 1-2 ships per page.
I don't always know how many players I will have or
how each side will divide the ships. This avoids the problem
of having 2 players having to use the same sheet.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
ICQ: 12848051
AIM: Rlyehable
The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
http://www.ftsr.org
---

Prev: [DS2][SG2] harmonizing spaces in vehicles Next: Re: [FT] SSD question