Prev: RE: FT-HH LAC`s Next: Re: CanAm Questions

Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend 2001

From: NobJobz@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:02:05 EDT
Subject: Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend 2001

Hi Everyone!

Across the Queensland MayDay long weekend Brisbane Independant Gamers
(BIG)
hold Queensland's premier gaming event: the Auran BIG Weekend!

And in 2001, for the first time we will be holding a Full Thrust
tournament!
Exact details are yet to be decided, but for those of you who are
interstate
and would like to try and attend, the BIG Weekend takes place across the

first weekend in May (5th-7th I believe).

Also, we will be running a big Stargrunt II come-and-play Demo on the
final
day of the Con for people to turn up and join in.

Current details for the Full Thrust Tournament can found at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/ft2001.html

While current details for the Stargrunt II Demo can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/2470/sg2001.html

Details for the Auran BIG Weekend can be found at:
http://www.thebigweekend.com

Hope to see you there!

-Kel.

Prev: RE: FT-HH LAC`s Next: Re: CanAm Questions