Prev: SV: AFV Recognition Next: FT: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:00:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

Ted Arlauskas wrote:

>  Where can I order Laserburn minis?  Do they or one of their retailers
> have a web site?  Are there pictures available on the web?

Laserburn was the name of Tabletop Games' rules and figure range. The
figures &
models are now owned by Tabletop Miniatures (a new company of no
relation to TT
G)
who I believe are somewhere in darkest Wales. However, AFAIK (and refer
back to
Jon's comments a couple of days ago) they're having some difficulties in
production. I'm not aware of any website or e-mail address for them (the
last o
ne
I gave out on the list turned out to be long defunct).

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Tony

Prev: SV: AFV Recognition Next: FT: Ftl tugs, mass and psb question