Prev: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: RE: [FT] MS Access

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: aebrain@d...
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:34:13 GMT
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

htm
Sender: owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

>Don't forget the JagdPanzer Rakete and JagdPanzer Kannone of the same
period

Since converted to Jaguar-I and Jaguar-II respectively with TOW and HOT
missile
(I forget which one has which). In any event, they've since been
withdrawn from
service. There was also an ugly looking APC with a Rheinmetal 20mm using
a simi
lar
chassis, that wasn't too bad, except for requiring troops to exit from
top hatc
hes,
and only carrying a handful.

A good basis for a Grav-PC would be the Grizzly/LAV-25 with the bottom
half
cut off and replaced by a grav chassis.

Prev: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: RE: [FT] MS Access