Prev: FT-HH LAC`s Next: FT-B5 minis in FT

GZG-OLC

From: paul@g...
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:00:59 +0100 (BST)
Subject: GZG-OLC

Hi All,

It seems to have been a while since I last posted but here goes anyway.

The online catalogue has moved home it is now at www.gtns.net/gzg the
old site
has a redirecter on it but will soon be shutting down so if you have any
links
please amend them now.	I will also be sending Jon a page for his site
at www.g
zg.com so that it will link into the catalogue.

The notification list has also been a bit strange of late as well but I
will be
 fixing that, hopefully this week, assuming I get these Netware 5
servers insta
lled on time that is, I will post another message about that later.

I also have the latest updates (Sept, Oct) from Jon and they should be
up by fr
iday.

Also I would like to ask if there is anything else that people would
like to se
e on the site, arrrrrhhhhhh <duck>, yes I know you want more pictures,
hopefull
y Jon can send me some more, or if you have any please let me know and
will gla
dly use them, with your's and Jon's permission of course.  Any ideas for
stuff
to add please let me know, I am especially interested in scenarios and
house ru
les etc, I know these are already their on other peoples sites but how
about a
page that lists all the sites in catagory, or is their one already.

enough for now.

Paul Owen

PS Jon if I promise to spend £20 at the next show can I have one of
those speci
al chrissie characters pleasssssee..... <whats that noise> ohh you don't
know a
bout them yet, or do you ?

Generated by U-NET WebMail - http://www.webmail.u-net.net/

U-NET a VIA NET.WORKS company

A premier provider of internet services to business and
serious internet users www.u-net.net Tel 0845-3308000

Prev: FT-HH LAC`s Next: FT-B5 minis in FT