Prev: Re: New site? Next: Re: Help for Oerjan

RE: [SGII] First SG2 game

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:42:39 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] First SG2 game

I've found the converse to be true.  I used to run PA in 6 man squads
and
they would be thoroughly trounced before they could get in range as they
didn't have the redundancy or FP (at FP:2) to force enemy squads to
suppress.
FP: 3 units can get away with the smaller unit, although you still want
at
least 1 redundant figure (5 + saw is good, 4 + 2 saws is bad).

In the end I increased them to 8 man squads and their effectiveness
doubled
for me.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier