Prev: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: Re: New site?

GZG West Coast Con - 11 days and counting!

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 11:32:56 -0700
Subject: GZG West Coast Con - 11 days and counting!

We're only 11 days away from the Ground Zero Games West
Coast Convention!

Thanks to all the folks who're running games and to all
of those who've already registered.  As we're closing in, don't
forget to reserve a room at the hotel if you haven't already.

Check out the GZG WCC web page for more info on the con:
http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Don't forget to bring your best painted minis for our Miniature
Painting Contest and that lead you'll never get around to painting
for our Flea Market.

See you on the 20th,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000