Prev: Re: [SG2] articulation and efficiency Next: Re: Help for Oerjan

Re: New site?

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:35:01 -0400
Subject: Re: New site?

> >BTW... Should there be a new site for accepted community house rules?

No but there will be shortly, for FT at least and to the best of my
ability
to produce it.	You might also try the FT FAQ.

> Ground Zero Games-East Coast Convention is going to have a US versus
Canada
> game.

Two, actually.	According to the schedule I last heard, Tom Barclay and
Los
will be running a FMA Skirmish game Saturday night.  (aside to Joe and
other
new listers--FMA Skirmish is in playtest right now, which is why you
haven't
seen it).  And some overconfident neurotic will be running a Full Thrust
battle, "First CanAm", on Sunday morning.

Prev: Re: [SG2] articulation and efficiency Next: Re: Help for Oerjan